Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Graduation


Here are some pictures for my graduation and the party that followed. Here is a picture of me during the "hooding" ceremony. The master's students received hoods that represented the university and the course of study.
 Torrin and Jordan were very proud of their grandma.
Kimberly was overwhelmed with emotion.
Kevin was relieved that I finished so things could get back to normal around the house.
Angelita was a huge help with arranging my graduation party and just about everything else in my life.
The party that followed was blessed by a visit from Maggi, Tom, and David from Bainbridge Island. A rare journey this far from the Island. Susan, Kelly, Michael from the Tavenner bunch also attended as did Davey, Paula, and Quinn of the O'Keefe clan.



No comments: