Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Bye Crystal, Jayson, Jacob, Sonny, and Brodie

We spent this last weekend saying our sad goodbyes to Crystal, Jayson and Jacob. Sunday they moved to Hungary. Saturday Kimberly, the girls and Kevin and I went to spend the last few hours with Crystal and her family.  Friends and family filtered in and out during the day to wish them well. 


Crystal and Jayson took 13 bags and the 2 dog kennels with them.

Kimberly saying her goodbyes to Jacob at the airport


Brodie ready for his long airplane ride.
Sonny mellow after taking his doggy downers.

Goodbye Crystal, Jayson and Jacob. We will miss you every minute of every day until you return.



















1 comment:

Crystal / Jayson said...

Wow - after reading this post I had to go do some other things for a while before commenting. This is so sad and so sweet. I miss my family a lot, especially now that Jayson has left. Mom, I love you and can't wait to see you on Monday!