Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween was really fun this year because the little girls were so excited about it. Kevin bought them a gingerbread haunted house to decorate.

Here is Jordan spreading the tar on the roof.

This is the finished product.

We grew a pumpkin in the garden. Kevin carved it.

We went to Kimberly's to have dinner and take the girls trick or treating. Angelita, Jerry, Joshua, and Ashley came over too. I tried to make some eggs and meat balls look like eyeballs. The eggs look more like a different body part.

As disgusting as this looks it was very delicious. It was a chocolate mud pie.

My favorite was the jello worms I made. I poured the jello mixture into straws and then squeezed them out.

Here is the lovely vampire Jordan

Here is Torrin the super girl.

Josh and Ashely all dolled up.


1 comment:

Crystal / Jayson said...

I like all the costumes. Love the worms!