Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vienna

Today Jayson, Crystal, Jacob and I drove to Vienna for the day. It was an amazing city! We could not possibly see it all in one day. We started at the Stephensdome or something like that, cathedral. It was unbelievable. Below is a picture of a very small part of it.
This is Crystal and I just chillin' in Vienna.
This is Crystal and Jayson in from of one of many domes.
Jacob posing by a gruesome statue.

We went into one of the many museums. This was a big statue.
This was a mummified alligator. Why, I don't know.
Here I am in front of a Rembrant self portrait.
I got Jayson in trouble for sneaking this picture. I don't know why we were not supposed to photograph in this area.
Jacob got a little bored and sleepy with all the old paintings.
It was a great visit and a must see for anyone that is in the area.

1 comment:

Crystal / Jayson said...

Geez looking through your blog the last few weeks - you are quite the world traveller!