Friday, October 23, 2009

Joan's Trip to Hanau Germany


I spent 6 days in Hanau, Germany on business. I have attached a few pictures from the area where I was staying. Hanau is very close to Frankfurt. Below is a picture of a castle that was in the distance. I was experimenting with black and white photography.


This is a picture of Tara and her husband Joe. Tara is my coworker. She went on the business trip with me. We are at a farmers' market.
You've heard of Taco trucks. Well at this Farmers market they had meat trucks. I had sausage on a roll for breakfast. It was great. They were serving hamburgers and fries for breakfast, weird. I think I have gained 50 pounds since I have been here.
Here I am with Tara at the Rotten Lowe Restaurant in Hanau. Yummy Schnitzel for dinner.
Wednesday night we went to a local restaurant. I wanted sausage and sauerkraut. It made me miss Kevin. Miss you Kunkenbottom!



No comments: