Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jordan and Torrin settling in

Today I went to Kimberly's to help her plant flowers in the little garden area in Crystal and Jayson's front yard. We spread the 2 bags of bark she bought but it was not quite enough. 

This is Torrin showing the flower that she helped plant.
Here is Jordan admiring out work.

Kimberly has decorated each of the girls rooms to make them their own. 
This is Jordan proudly sitting on her pink bedspread with her crown pillow. The girls are so proud of their rooms they keep them spotless.


This is Torrin's PINK room. She has butterfly and flower decals on the wall that she can put on and take off at will.
They are very proud of their rooms.

3 comments:

maggimail1@gmail.com said...

I love how you have decorated your rooms girls. I could use your help in my house.

Crystal / Jayson said...

So cute. Oh, I miss home, looking at those pics.

The Bordner Family said...

Love the girls' rooms! So much pink!!!