Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving


This was a great Thanksgiving! I had both of my daughters home.Yeah!!! Kevin and I spent the day with Crystal, Kimberly, Jayson, Jordan, Jacob, Torrin, Carson, Maggi, Nathaniel, and Jayson's parents.
Maggi and I chillin' with Carson.

Carson in his "skinny" jeans. He is so European.

My little all American Jacob Dale.

Yummy yummy.

Food, food, and more food.

After stuffing the bird and then ourselves Jayson helped the kids build a snowman from what was left of the snow.

The next day Kevin hauled in all the Christmas decorations. Usually I insist on postponing decorating for Christmas until after my birthday but this year since we have the little girls here we decided to get the party started. Can you find the kitty in this mess?

So, while I was in demolishing the house, Kevin and Nathaniel ran off to the store and came home with this...

A 12 FOOT LIGHTED SANTA CLAUS!

Kevin was right, the girls love it.

No comments: