Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving


I realized that I had not put up any pictures from Thanksgiving. When I downloaded them from my camera to the computer I discovered that I had not taken very many pictures. I guess I just got too busy with cooking. Dang because it was a great bunch that showed up. We had Susan, Kelly, Frank, Brennan, and Michael Tavenner, Kevin's dad Nat and son Nathaniel, and Jimmy all for dinner. Then for dessert Maggi, Colleen, David, and Tom came over as did my good friends Angelita, Jerry, Joshua, and Ashley. Kimberly and Jordan and Torrin came after dinner and Davey and Quinn arrived just as Maggi and company were leaving. It was a great group. I wish I could have visited more with every one.
Here are the few pictures I managed to take.

Kimberly, Jordan, Torrin and Kelly

Kelly and Brennan

Joshua and his girl friend Ally

Ashley


This is my center piece that I created from plants I found in the yard. (except the 2 plastic fruits) The large red item with spots item is a mushroom I found. It was very cool but very poisonous.


No comments: